Themes can extend WordPress into much more than just a blogging platform, and it’s common for theme developers to create themes with a focus on specific niches. WordPress gallery themes allow photographers, designers and other creative people to show off their creations online in an easy and yet very professional fashion.
In this article, I have collected a large amount of cool and some of the best gallery WordPress themes that are ideal for designers and photographers who don’t have web design skills to build their own portfolio site. If you liked the post, bookmark on Delicious, Digg, StumbleUpon etc to spread the word. We appreciate it!
People Who Read This Article Also Read:
- Magnificent GUI Sets for Designers
- Awesome Sheep Logo Designs Examples
- Reliable Toolbar Plugins for WordPress
- Effective Free Adobe Lightroom Presets
1. Village – Fullscreen WordPress Theme
2. Photojax Minimalist AJAX Photography Portfolio
3. PhotoPurePress – WordPress Photo Gallery
4. Atlas for Photography Creative Portfolio
5. Photo Nexus WordPress Gallery
6. Diablo – Minimal Responsive WP Theme
7. Daisho – Flexible WordPress Portfolio Theme
8. Expression Responsive Gallery WP Theme
9. Galeria – Single Page WordPress Portfolio
10. Responsive Fullscreen Gallery for WordPress
11. BigFormat – Responsive Fullscreen WP Theme
12. Locus – Responsive One Page WordPress Theme
13. ANAN – For Photography Creative Portfolio
14. Duotive Three – Complete WordPress Template
15. King Size – Fullscreen WordPress Theme
If you like this post, share it with your friends through email and social networks. Don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for recent updates.